Achat appartement maisons Terrains Evian Neuvecelle Publier

To buy a real estate property in Haute-Savoie

Do you wish to buy a real estate property in Haute-Savoie ? Entrust your research for your future house, flat or land in department 74 to a real estate office that has a real knowledge of the area!

Like many happy new owners in Chablais, trust DE CORDIER IMMOBILIER.
Why should you entrust your search to DE CORDIER real estate office ?
There are actually numerous websites that propose properties for sale, them being either specialised (logic-immo, seloger) or more general (le bon coin). The social networks have also taken their share of the broadcast of the offers currently on the market. It is thus absolutely possible for you to make your research on your own.

Nonetheless, you will never get more guarantees than when you hire a real estate agent.

The real estate agent is here to optimise your research. He will hear out your expectations and will track for you the best deals of the market that suit as best as possible your criteria amidst both the existing properties and the new development programs. He will answer every single question you may have so that you will do your transaction with full transparency and safely.

At DE CORDIER IMMOBILIER, we know that a purchase, no matter if it is your first one or your tenth one, always represents a delicate and stressful period, during which the questions are numerous. In a fragile economy, you want to make sure you do not make a mistake or are about to make a bad investment.

Our real estate advisors are here to support you at every step of your transaction from your research up until the final act signed at the notary.

Do you wish to buy a real estate property in Evian or within the Swiss border area? Contact our team at DE CORDIER real estate office ! We will help you and accompany you in your buying project in Chablais.
* required fields
The information collected on this form is saved in a file computerized by the company Agency Name or managing and tracking your request. In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés", You can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and have them rectified by contacting: Agence Name, Correspondent Informatique et Libertés, agence adresse ou à agence mail, specifying in the subject of the "People's Rights" mail and attach a copy of your proof of identity.